- Very Easy to Use
- Can be applied with a wet or dry applicator (see demo video)
- Can be applied in direct sun
- Fast and easy application
- Leaves Season Long Protection
- Works great on cars and trucks, too
To best understand all the benefits of the Boat Brite Polish I highly recommend watching the product video.
- The polish can be applied with a wet or dry applicator.
- The wet application method should always be used for the first coating of the season and any other time the boat has gotten dirty.
- Do Not Apply Polish when the air and boat surface is less than 60 degrees. This would prevent the polish from curing into the gelcoat and drying making removal difficult.
Wet Application Instructions - (to learn more, see the demo video)
- Get a good applicator(preferably a sponge wrapped in terry cloth)
- Submerge the applicator in a bucket of freshwater- Remove and squeeze excess water from the applicator
- Squirt a silver dollar size shot of polish onto the applicator
- Apply a light coat (more polish is NOT better - just more work to remove)
- Prior to reloading the applicator with a fresh squirt of polish, submerge in the bucket of water and swish it to release collected dirt.
- Repeat the process and put a coat of polish on the entire boat
- Allow the polish to fully dry and "cure' into the gelcoat/paint for at least 60mins
- When the polish has dried, wipe it off with a clean towel and rotate the towel often
- Additional coats of polish can be applied with a dry applicator- Wipe on/Wipe off
Cap,Congrats on a great product. This stuff work incredibly well, with minimal effort. Out of all the cars and boats I have detailed over the years, I have never gotten the color to come back and realized such a deep gloss with such ease. I have white, red and blue on my hull and after 5 years in the sun it was ready for some elbow grease. The good news is that after an afternoon of work, my arms do not hurt and the boat looks virtually new.
Do I ever have to polish my boat again??? Thank you. I love your products. I polished our boat and then used the yacht shine. AMAZING results. Turned lots of heads and many compliments. But I am thinking I may never have to polish again if I keep up the protection with the yacht shine. Or am I just dreaming? Returned home from a cruise today, navy hull covered in salt spray, a quick rinse with water and left the boat. Returned a few hours later, hull was dry and not a speck of salt on the hull. Before yacht shine I used to rinse with salt away and then fresh water and after it dried I always had white residue on the navy hull. So far...totally in love with the Ultimate Finish!